Dr Michel Dandeneau

Areas of Practice

As a registered clinical psychologist, I provide psychotherapy to adult individuals and couples (including same sex couples) who are seeking help with concerns such as:

Intimate relationship difficulties, infidelity, communication problems, and sexuality
Interpersonal conflicts
Identity issues
Life transitions and adjustments
Grief and loss
Work related and career issues
Stress/anxiety, depression, and burnout
Emotional hurt and forgiveness
Personality disorders
Family of origin issues
Overall well-being